A few examples of appraisal values for
Search our price guide for your own treasures
Just a few examples of appraisal values for
- Waste Basket, Four Trays, and a Chafing DishWoodWaste Basket, Four Trays, and a Chafing DishWood laminate and metalScandinavia, America, mid 20th centuryWood wastebasket with green exterior, cylindrical
- CONTEMPORARY ARTS & CRAFTS Oak spindled wastebasketCONTEMPORARY ARTS & CRAFTS Oak spindled wastebasket and picture frame together with embroidered table linens by United Craft, includes runner, napkins
- VIKING OAK BY ROMWEBER ACCESSORIES Includes:VIKING OAK BY ROMWEBER ACCESSORIES Includes: horsehead lamp, wastebasket and magazine rack; Batesville, Indiana, ca 1950s-1960s. Manufactured by the Romweber
- Arts and Crafts footstool and wastebasketArts and Crafts footstool and wastebasket footstool with two verticalslats at each side with replaced drop-in cushion refinished 18''wx 12''d x 16''h
- ARTS AND CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American earlyARTS AND CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American early 20th century oak. Paneled wastebasket with leather ties. 17.5''h.
- Sherle Wagner basin fixtures and wastebasketSherle Wagner basin fixtures and wastebasket Green Mums pattern basin with matching gold fixtures and accessory. basin W19'' D16'' and wastebasket H19''
- (6) DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES - Including: Kilim(6) DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES - Including: Kilim Covered Wastebasket and two matching tissue box covers; Stained Glass Wastebasket; Woven Grass Indian Dish;
- Brass Wastebasket Lattice Work Design, CircaBrass Wastebasket Lattice Work Design, Circa 1900s Early 20th Century lattice work brass wastebasket having an open weave hexagonal shaped with lion head
- Cherokee Rivercane Basket, Wastebasket formCherokee Rivercane Basket, Wastebasket form Native American Cherokee rivercane basket, wastebasket form, overall geometric design with walnut and butternut
- (2) Aldo Tura parchment baskets (2) Aldo(2) Aldo Tura parchment baskets (2) Aldo Tura parchment baskets, Circa 1960s, incl. wastebasket and handled basket, marked "Made in Italy", larger: 16"h
- Clear Lucite vanity swivel stool and wastebasketClear Lucite vanity swivel stool and wastebasket Circa 1970s, each apparently unsigned, the first: a rectangular beveled-edge stool with a cream upholstered
- Four Decorative Wastebaskets20th CenturyUnknownvariousToleFour Decorative Wastebaskets20th CenturyUnknownvariousTole and WoodApparently Unsigned.In generally good condition.
- SIGNED OLD HICKORY WASTEBASKET. 14"W x 14"H.SIGNED OLD HICKORY WASTEBASKET. 14"W x 14"H.
- Thirteen Pieces of White-painted Woven WickerThirteen Pieces of White-painted Woven Wicker Furniture and Accessories, a sofa, two rockers, a tray, wastebasket, planter, storage trunk, two stands,
- Romweber Viking Oak desk wastebasket, #15090,Romweber Viking Oak desk wastebasket, #15090, 14 x 14 x 15h
- Continental Inlaid Mahogany Jardiniere TogetherContinental Inlaid Mahogany Jardiniere Together with a Mahogany Cellaret and Wastebasket. Estimate:$800-$1,200
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket, #94Gustav Stickley wastebasket, #94
- Frank Lloyd Wright wastebasket, from theFrank Lloyd Wright wastebasket, from the Price Company Tower
- Mathieu Mategot style wastebasket, removableMathieu Mategot style wastebasket, removable perforated steel basket in a metal frame with rubber feet, 10"dia x 15"h, very good condition
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slattedGustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slatted tapered form, unsigned, original finish, 12"dia x 24"h, very good condition
- Stickley Brothers wastebasket, arched railsStickley Brothers wastebasket, arched rails over five vertical slats to each side and barley twist posts to corners, hand-hold cut-outs, branded signature,
- Stickley Brothers wastebasket, #90, taperedStickley Brothers wastebasket, #90, tapered form with cane panels on a shoefoot base, original finish and cane, unsigned, 14"w x 13.5"d x 18"h, excellent
- Stickley Brothers wastebasket, #80, slattedStickley Brothers wastebasket, #80, slatted and canted form with hand-hold cut-outs at sides, lightly re-coated original finish, unsigned, 14.5"w x 14.5"d
- Arts and Crafts wastebasket, paneled sidesArts and Crafts wastebasket, paneled sides with cut-outs at top, original finish, 12.5"w x 12.5"d x 17.5"h, very good condition
- Lakeside Craft Shop wastebasket, eight-sidedLakeside Craft Shop wastebasket, eight-sided form with replaced leather straps, cleaned original finish, 12"w x 12"d x 16"h, very good condition
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slattedGustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slatted form supported by an iron hoop frame, fine original finish, signed with paper label, 12"dia x 14"h, excellent
- Lakeside Craftshop wastebasket, slatted formLakeside Craftshop wastebasket, slatted form supported by leather straps, ring pulls at sides, original finish, unsigned, some broken straps, 12"w x 12"d
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slattedGustav Stickley wastebasket, #94, slatted form, with rivets to iron hoops, original finish, retailer's label on base, 12"dia x 14"h, very good condition
- Limbert wastebasket, #255, slab sides withLimbert wastebasket, #255, slab sides with hand-hold cut-outs, original finish, branded signature, 11"w x 11"d x 18"h, excellent condition, a good accessory
- Bruce Burdick desk, by Herman Miller, ten-footBruce Burdick desk, by Herman Miller, ten-foot beam with 17 attachments: 6 magazine/book holders, wastebasket, 2 hanging files with 2 drawers each, desk
- NINE PIECES OF ADIRONDACK STYLE FURNITURE.NINE PIECES OF ADIRONDACK STYLE FURNITURE. With Southwestern style upholstered cushions. A sofa. 36 1/2" h. 77 1/4" w. 20 1/2" seat h. Two armchairs. 36
- FORNASETTI, PIERO (1913 - 1988) SMALL WASTEBASKET,FORNASETTI, PIERO (1913 - 1988) SMALL WASTEBASKET, Italy, circa 1950 Lacquered metal and brass. Marked Fornasetti under base. D 26.5 cm H 28.5 cm. 2
- Rowena Bradley river cane basket, square-to-roundRowena Bradley river cane basket, square-to-round design wastebasket, butternut and bloodroot dyes in serrated diamond pattern, handwritten on back of
- Cherokee oak split wastebasket, two loopedCherokee oak split wastebasket, two looped lock type oak handles, walnut and bloodroot dyes, made by Emma Taylor, original Qualla tag dated October 8,
- ARTS & CRAFTS FURNISHINGS Including a slattedARTS & CRAFTS FURNISHINGS Including a slatted wastebasket, umbrella stand with cutout slats and a footstool. Umbrella stand: 26 1/4" x 11 1/2" sq.
- Wire wastebasket with painted floral swags,Wire wastebasket with painted floral swags, 14" h., 14 1/2" dia.
- Seven Small Decoupage and Paint-decoratedSeven Small Decoupage and Paint-decorated Articles, three small decoupage planters and a Louisburg Square wastebasket, a small tole tray, miniature bin,
- Twenty-eight Assorted Lucite Household ItemsTwenty-eight Assorted Lucite Household Items 20th century Primarily composed of clear Lucite, comprising two shell embedded wastebaskets, a tissue dispenser,
- Italian mid-century wastebasket ceramicItalian mid-century wastebasket ceramic hand-painted decoration of a street scene withtrees hole to each side for carrying signedillegibly and dated
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket #94 rivetedGustav Stickley wastebasket #94 riveted slats on ironhoops with a fine original black finish signed with red decal a greatexample of this form 12''dia
- Arts and Crafts wastebasket eight woodenArts and Crafts wastebasket eight wooden slats with leather ties original finish unmarked 12.5''w x 16''h
- Grand Rapids Bookcase and Chair Co. LifeGrand Rapids Bookcase and Chair Co. Life Time umbrella stand/wastebasket #425 large wooden form with carved side panels partial paper labels 14''w
- Stickley Brothers wastebasket #80 cut-outsStickley Brothers wastebasket #80 cut-outs at top over five vertical slats ateach side some looseness some wearto original finish unsigned 14''w x
- Lakeside Craft Shops wastebasket slattedLakeside Craft Shops wastebasket slatted form with two handles original finish unsigned 12''w x 12''d x 16''h very good condition
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket #94 slattedGustav Stickley wastebasket #94 slatted form with iron loop construction signed with red decal good original dark finish 12''dia x 14''h very good
- Gustav Stickley wastebasket #94 slattedGustav Stickley wastebasket #94 slatted form with iron loop supports to interior good original finish signed with paper label 12''dia x 14''h very
- Heywood Wakefield wastebasket finely wovenHeywood Wakefield wastebasket finely woven rattan on a wood base original finish signed with paper label 12''dia x 16''h very good condition
- ARTS & CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American earlyARTS & CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American early 20th century. Oak waste basket of tapered form with caned sides. Possible Stickley. 16''h.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American earlyARTS AND CRAFTS WASTEBASKET. American early 20th century. Oak waste basket with paneled sides. Possibly Limbert. 18''h.
- Sherle Wagner basin fixtures towel ring andSherle Wagner basin fixtures towel ring and vanity cabinet Summer Garden pattern knob basin set with C-spout in gold plate; fitted white-painted cabinet
...many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more