PETER MAX 'UMBRELLA MAN WITH CANE' MIXED MEDIAPeter Max, German/American (Born 1937). Mixed media 'Umbrella Man with Cane' signed top right and mounted in gilt decorative frame with black matting. Measures 40.5"H x 34W" framed; 27"H x 20.5"W visual.
PETER MAX "UMBRELLA MAN" MIXED MEDIAPeter Max (New York, Germany, Born 1937)
Mixed Media on Paper. Signed lower right.
Sight Size: 11 x 15 in.
Overall Framed Size: 22.25 x 26.25 in.
Framed behind glass.
- By registering to bid for this auction either in-house or online and/or placing a bid in this auction the BIDDER/BUYER agrees to all the terms and conditions of Helmuth Stone Gallery Auctions.
- Due to the size of our gallery not all items are out for preview at one time. If you plan on coming to preview any lot(s) we recommend letting us know prior so we can have them collected and prepared for your preview.
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via WIRE TRANSFER, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- All items are sold as-is where-is and no guarantees are made of any kind. All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- All artwork is listed and sold per section (10) of our terms and conditions, please read over all definitions of authorship prior to bidding to better understand artwork listings.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through multiple online platforms and shipping can become backlogged, if you would like a list of local shippers please email us directly.
- Our auction catalogs are hosted through multiple online platforms along with phone and in-house bidding. Bids placed on other platforms are not shown through this catalog. Because of this, even if it appears you are the only absentee bid or bidder on a lot, you may already be outbid or may have placed a bid equal to another bidder. Therefore, we always recommend bidding live.
- Unless otherwise stated in the description, all items are sold without additional documentation or COAs. If any supporting documentation is available an image will be available online via the catalog listing.
PETER MAX, BLUSHING BEAUTY MIXED MEDIAPeter Max (American, b. 1937). Mixed media hand embellished lithograph, titled Blushing Beauty on Blends. Portrait of a woman, which has been hand embellished by Peter Max in acrylic paint, in his signature style. Signed "MAX" in paint at bottom edge. Circa 2006. Sight size 9-1/4" x 7" in 25" x 23" frame.
PETER MAX, UMBRELLA MAN MIXED MEDIAPeter Max (American, b. 1937). Mixed media hand embellished lithograph, titled Umbrella Man. Image shows his iconic image of a man holding an umbrella, which has been hand embellished by Peter Max in acrylic paint, in his signature style. Signed "MAX" in paint at bottom edge. Circa 2000s. Sight size 9" x 7-5/8" in 23-1/2" x 21-1/2" frame.
PETER MAX, LIBERTY HEAD VERSION VI MIXED MEDIAPeter Max (American b. 1937), Liberty Head Version VI No. 152, mixed media with acrylic on paper. Signed lower right. Verso signed and inscribed For Peter + Margie Best regards, Max 1998. Framed approx. 19.87 x 19 in., sight 9 x 8 in.
PETER MAX 'GOD BLESS AMERICA II' MIXED MEDIAPeter Max, Germany (Born 1937). 2001 Mixed media with acrylic painting and color lithography on paper, signed lower right in acrylic. Mounted in gilt wood frame and comes with COA and appraisals from Park West. Measures 42"H x 35.25"W framed; 28.25"H x 21"W image.
THREE DIECAST SCALE MODELS; Gescha model 3050 Liebherr cement truck painted white and red; Diapet No.014-09272 Komatsu bulldozer 1:50 scale; Diapet No.012-01610 K-8 Sakai tire roller TS150 1:40 scale; all are in original boxes.