"FAVORITE "#913 CAST IRON COUNTRY STORE STOVE"FAVORITE "#913 CAST IRON COUNTRY STORE STOVE, LATE 19TH CENTURY, AN ORIGINAL LARGE PARLOR STOVE WHICH HAS REPLACEMENT PLASTIC "GLASS", ONLY PROBLEM WITH STOVE IS THAT THE TOP HINGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF STOVE IS MISSING, BUT THAT DOOR STAYS ON, ORIGINAL EMBLEM ON TOP, WITH A LITTLE WELDING WORK ON THAT HINGE AND THE GLASS REPLACED, THIS STOVE IS VERY USABLE AS A WOOD STOVE, BUT BY REMOVING THE PLASTIC, IT WOULD MAKE A NICE UNVENTED GAS FIREPLACE, 27"X22"X64"
A Neoclassical Cast Iron Parlor Stove
Attributed to Francis Low and John Leake, Albany, New York, circa 1844
marked along lower back panel Patented August 10th 1844 and Albany in script to either side of base.
Height 54 x width 31 3/4 x depth 16 1/2 inches.
Similar examples are held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and The Wadsworth Atheneum.
French 3 section terracotta parlor stove, white glaze, acanthus decoration, removable finial and feet, 74"h x 29"w x 27"d, some light wear to paint, crackling to glaze, original glaze, some chips to bottom body, chip to crown
19C RIPPINGILLES VICTORIAN CAST IRON PARLOR STOVE England,Late 19th CenturyHighly ornate architectural form case with reticulated acanthus leaf and bellflower pattern with red slag glass screen on a splayed scallop shell base.
Rare American Gothic Revival Cast-Iron Parlor Stove, patented 1853, the "Castle" by Campbell, Ellison and Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, elaborately modeled with Gothic ornament throughout, on a platform base with cabriole legs ending in paw feet, h. 45-1/2", w. 31-1/4". A similar Gothic-detailed cast-iron parlor stove is in the collection of the Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan.