A few examples of appraisal values for
Search our price guide for your own treasures
- Brass Theodolite by Troughton & Simms andBrass Theodolite by Troughton & Simms and an Unmarked Transit, the theodolite with 5 in. dia. silvered dial signed Troughton & Simms London, cardinal points
- Two theodolites, Leitz double center theodolite,Two theodolites, Leitz double center theodolite, model TM 20C, serial number 113518, marked "Soukkisha Tokyo", in metal case, electronic distance
- Rare W. & L. E. Gurley Engineer's TransitRare W. & L. E. Gurley Engineer's Transit with Theodolite Axis: Rare W. & L. E. Gurley Engineer's Transit with Theodolite Axis, Troy, New York, c. 1886-1900,
- An E-M 19th C Brass Surveyor's Scope,
engravedAn E-M 19th C Brass Surveyor's Scope,
engraved with the name Andrew Meneely, West Troy, NY. Meneely (the family name was probably originally McNeely)was
- A GEORGE III THEODOLITE inscribed "HeartA GEORGE III THEODOLITE inscribed "Heart Fecit, Birmingham", the base with a circular cut-away 360 degrees scale on a central compass with silver scale,
- A GEORGE III THEODOLITE signed "Heart FecitA GEORGE III THEODOLITE signed "Heart Fecit Birmingham", the base with a circular cutaway 360' scale with a central compass with silvered scale, the telescope
- English Brass Theodolite, Stanley, LondonEnglish Brass Theodolite, Stanley, London Marked. Together with an English brass and oak postage scale and a cast-iron scale; theodolite 14 in.
- E.R. Watts & Son, London black enamelledE.R. Watts & Son, London black enamelled theodolite no. 6261 12" high; together with a similar smaller theodolite, 7" high (2)
- J. Halven & Co. black enamelled theodolite,J. Halven & Co. black enamelled theodolite, 15" long; together with a similar brass theodolite (2)
- 9053 - W. & L. E. Gurley Brass Theodolite9053 - W. & L. E. Gurley Brass Theodolite
W. & L. E. Gurley, Troy New York, brass theodolite in wooden case, 12" x 10 1/2".
- Cased Stanley of London theodolite with furtherCased Stanley of London theodolite with further metal pendulum, the case 16.75" long; together with a theodolite stand and large extending measure (3)
- A Stanley theodolite in fitted case withA Stanley theodolite in fitted case with tripod stand, three yardsticks and another theodolite
- An early 20thC oak theodolite stand, withAn early 20thC oak theodolite stand, with metal mounts, and shaped ends, of articulated form, with leather strap, 91cm high, and a mahogany cased theodolite,
- A cased 19th century mining theodolite stampedA cased 19th century mining theodolite stamped to side G W Strawson, London, set in a hinged timber case, 53 cm long approx together with a further cased
- A German Brass and Metal Surveyor TheodoliteA German Brass and Metal Surveyor Theodolite Height 55 inches. A German Brass and Metal Surveyor Theodolite max kohl, chemnitz, 19th century the scope
- Brass theodolite, signed Secretan Paris:Brass theodolite, signed Secretan Paris: Brass theodolite, signed Secretan Paris. 13 1/2" t. In very good condition.
- Brass theodolite, unmarked: Brass theodolite,Brass theodolite, unmarked: Brass theodolite, unmarked. 12" t. In very good condition.
- Fauth & Company Surveyor's Theodolite: FauthFauth & Company Surveyor's Theodolite: Fauth & Company Surveyor's Theodolite, Washington, DC, 1937, green-painted brass instrument with 19-in. long scope
- A very rare World War 1 era (1914-18) DirectorA very rare World War 1 era (1914-18) Director No 5 Mark 1 brass artillery director theodolite gun sight. The instrument was primarily designed for the
- GEMSTONES BY THE YARD NECKLACE WITH PEARLSGEMSTONES BY THE YARD NECKLACE WITH PEARLS IN 14K (AVN) A 14k yellow gold gemstones by the yard necklace with peridot, theodolite garnet, pearl, topaz,
- BRASS THEODOLITE BY JONES CIRCA 1820 HEIGHTBRASS THEODOLITE BY JONES CIRCA 1820 HEIGHT 6.5". DIAMETER 4". BOX HEIGHT 7". WIDTH 5". DEPTH 5".BRASS THEODOLITE BY JONES, Circa 1820, By Thomas Jones
- WILD HEERBRUGG THEODOLITE MODEL T3 SERIALWILD HEERBRUGG THEODOLITE MODEL T3 SERIAL NUMBER 26389, VINTAGE 1951 Wild Heerbrugg Theodolite Model T3 Serial number 26389, vintage 1951
- WILD HEERBRUGG THEODOLITE MODEL T2, SERIALWILD HEERBRUGG THEODOLITE MODEL T2, SERIAL NO: 12106 A Wild Heerbrugg theodolite Model T2, serial no: 12106
- ENGLISH TROUGHTON & SIMMS LONDON BRASS TRANSITENGLISH TROUGHTON & SIMMS LONDON BRASS TRANSIT THEODOLITE, SURVEYING TELESCOPE, CA 1914 14 1/2"H X 11 1/2"W X 7"DEnglish Troughton & Simms London brass
- 19th CENTURY BRASS TRANSIT THEODOLITE, the19th CENTURY BRASS TRANSIT THEODOLITE, the sighting tube mounted on an arc and rotating on a circular base with silvered compass and dial inscribed "West,
- Wooden Instrument Box and Miniature ItemsWooden Instrument Box and Miniature Items including brass and copper diving helmet, brass theodolite etc
- Early 1900's Scientific Theodolite in originalEarly 1900's Scientific Theodolite in original Box
- PRECISIAN SURVEYING INSTRUMENT THEODOLITEPRECISIAN SURVEYING INSTRUMENT THEODOLITE BY WARREN-KNIGHT, CO. Mounted on a slide board that fits into a wooden case. First half of the 20th Century.
- Two Brass Theodolites, marked UIC, thumbscrewTwo Brass Theodolites, marked UIC, thumbscrew adjustment for horizontal and vertical circles, calibrations on nickel dials, spirit levels mounted on sighting
- Bronzed Brass Theodolite by Troughton & Simms,Bronzed Brass Theodolite by Troughton & Simms, London, with 4 1/4 in. silvered dial divided 0-90 in four quadrants, wheel-set vernier moving limb and two
- Brass Theodolite by Stanley, London, withBrass Theodolite by Stanley, London, with 3 in. dia. brass dial marked with maker's name, cardinal points in block lettering, horizontal circle divided
- Brass Theodolite by Buff & Buff ManufacturingBrass Theodolite by Buff & Buff Manufacturing Company, Boston, 10 in. dial engraved compass with cardinal points in block letters, maker's name and origin,
- A BRASS AND JAPANNED THEODOLITE by W F StanleyA BRASS AND JAPANNED THEODOLITE by W F Stanley & Co, London No.8835, complete with tripod and staff, in fitted mahogany case with brass campaign handles
- COOKE, TROUGHTON AND SIMMS, LTD, YORK, ENGLANDCOOKE, TROUGHTON AND SIMMS, LTD, YORK, ENGLAND Pat. No. 242568, No. SO34293, BRASS THEODOLITE, revolving on a triform base, 7 1/2" long (no case)
- A brass theodolite, 7.5in (19in) h. A brass theodolite, 7.5in (19in) h.
- A green painted white metal theodolite byA green painted white metal theodolite by Tamay & Co Ltd, Tokyo, in fitted wooden case.
- THEODOLITE. American, 2nd half-19th century,THEODOLITE. American, 2nd half-19th century, brass. In its original case, 12 3/4"l. Descended in the family of Solomon Hoover until purchased in 1985.
- One-minute theodolite, marked "Wm Wurdemann,One-minute theodolite, marked "Wm Wurdemann, Washington, D.C." and "U.S.C.S.", three-screw leveling base, 10-3/4 in. telescope, height
- Kern construction theodolite, No. K0-S, serialKern construction theodolite, No. K0-S, serial number 360181, height 10 in., fitted case, instruction manual. Excellent condition. The Collection of the
- Kern DKM3 triangulation theodolite, withKern DKM3 triangulation theodolite, with optical micrometer, serial number 133050, height 6 in., marks for University of Minnesota, in metal case and original
- Gurley 1937 balloon theodolite, dark greenGurley 1937 balloon theodolite, dark green finish, serial number 371617, 8-1/2 in. tapered telescope with folding 2-3/4 in. sight, height 11-1/4 in., equipped
- Brandeis City theodolite, 13 in. telescopeBrandeis City theodolite, 13 in. telescope above silvered dial marked "The Brandeis Mfg. Co. New York, No. 1067", 3-3/4 in. needle, height 9
- Kern triangulation theodolite, serial numberKern triangulation theodolite, serial number 64499, 6-3/4 in., in metal case and triangular wooden carrying crate, University of Wisconsin label, battery
- A theodolite by W & L E Gurley, Troy, NYA theodolite by W & L E Gurley, Troy, NY USA, numbered 421660 and contained in a fitted case, the case 49.5cm (19.5") wide
- A BRASS THEODOLITE BASE by A G Thornton LtdA BRASS THEODOLITE BASE by A G Thornton Ltd of Manchester (AF), 12" high.
- A THEODOLITE by Troughton & Simms Ltd ofA THEODOLITE by Troughton & Simms Ltd of London, circa 1910, complete with various attachments in a fitted mahogany case, 11 1/2" high..
- A BLACK LACQUERED THEODOLITE by T Cooke &A BLACK LACQUERED THEODOLITE by T Cooke & Sons Ltd, London and New York, numbered 15218, lacking case, some fittings and wear to the lacquer, 13" high.
- A 19TH CENTURY POLISHED-BRASS THEODOLITE,A 19TH CENTURY POLISHED-BRASS THEODOLITE, (dismantled); signed on the horizontal plate Schmalcalder 399 Strand London, the telescope with rack and pinion
- AN UNUSUAL 19TH CENTURY SIMPLE THEODOLITE,AN UNUSUAL 19TH CENTURY SIMPLE THEODOLITE, signed on the silvered vertical half circle: J. Pallant, Maker, London., and divided 0° - 180° on the inner
- AN 19TH CENTURY COLLAPSIBLE MAHOGANY ANDAN 19TH CENTURY COLLAPSIBLE MAHOGANY AND BRASS THEODOLITE OR LEVEL TRIPOD, 51 1/2".
...many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more