A few examples of appraisal values for
Search our price guide for your own treasures
- WILLIAM LESTER STEVENS, American, (1888-1969)WILLIAM LESTER STEVENS, American, (1888-1969) Point Pleasant, Delaware River, ca. 1927-1929, oil on canvas signed lower right "W. Lester Stevens" oil
- Stevens 425 High Powered . 32Rem Lever ActionStevens 425 High Powered . 32Rem Lever Action Rifle: For sale in this lot is a Stevens Model 425 High Power Lever Action Repeating Rifle chambered in
- Stevens Marksman . 22 Long Rifle Single ShotStevens Marksman . 22 Long Rifle Single Shot Rifle: Included in this lot is a Stevens Marksman . 22 Long Rifle single shot rifle. Stevens Arms Company,
- Thaddeus Stevens Abolitionist CongressmanThaddeus Stevens Abolitionist Congressman Autographed CDV Plus Lot of 5 featuring a cdv portrait of Thaddeus Stevens autographed along bottom edge of albumen
- NELSON STEVENS (1938 - ) Jihad Nation.NELSON STEVENS (1938 - ) Jihad Nation. Acrylic on cotton canvas, 1970. 1080x1080 mm; 42 1/4x42 1/4 inches. Signed and dated in acrylic, lower left.
- PERSONAL BATTLE FLAG OF BRIGADIER-GENERALPERSONAL BATTLE FLAG OF BRIGADIER-GENERAL WALTER STEVENS, CHIEF ENGINEER, CONFEDERATE ARMY OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA, 1864. Small, nearly square (19" hoist
- John Stevens Jr. Woolen Needlework Pocketbook,John Stevens Jr. Woolen Needlework Pocketbook, possibly Perth Amboy, New Jersey, 1774, the envelope-shaped pocket book worked in Irish stitch in a zigzag
- Rare Mallard Drake Harvey Stevens (1847 RareRare Mallard Drake Harvey Stevens (1847 Rare Mallard DrakeHarvey Stevens (1847-1894)Weedsport, NY c. 1870An extremely rare, early style of decoy by this
- 25V Benjamin Franklin Stevens FACSIMILES25V Benjamin Franklin Stevens FACSIMILES OF MANUSCRIPTS IN EUROPEAN ARCHIVES RELATING TO AMERICA 1889 Title: Facsimiles of Manuscripts in European Archives
- J. Stevens Favorite No. 17 Rolling BlockJ. Stevens Favorite No. 17 Rolling Block . 25 Rifle: This is an original and unusual J. Stevens A. & T. Co. Favorite Model Number 17 rolling block or
- Two Classic Shotguns, Winchester and Stevens:Two Classic Shotguns, Winchester and Stevens: Winchester Model 37A, . 410, 26 in. round barrel, marked "2-1/2 & 3 in. cham. /full choke-Winchester proof
- COLONEL JOSHUA STEVENS AND MRS. STEVENS,COLONEL JOSHUA STEVENS AND MRS. STEVENS, A PAIR OF FRAMED SILHOUETTES.
Colonel Stevens was one of the founders of Claremont, New Hampshire. Each silhouette
- STEVENS, ALFRED (Brussels 1823-1906 Paris)STEVENS, ALFRED (Brussels 1823-1906 Paris) Le Havre. Oil on panel. Signed lower left: A. Stevens. Inscribed and monogrammed verso: Le Havre AS. 46 x
- *Stevens (1913) 20ga. Single Shot ShotgunThis*Stevens (1913) 20ga. Single Shot ShotgunThis is for an older model Stevens 20 gauge single shot shotgun with no model name serial #550. It is an early
- Commodore Robert F. Stockton USN (1795-1866)Commodore Robert F. Stockton USN (1795-1866) Fore-&-Aft Cap Epaulets and Vest Plus Lot includes fore-and-aft cap antebellum dress epaulets military vest
- Shaker Needlework Sampler, "Charlotte M StevensShaker Needlework Sampler, "Charlotte M Stevens was born in Hancock October 25th AE. 1808. Marked in her 11th year AE. 1819." stitched with silk threads
- FOUR MECHANICAL CAST-IRON BANKS.1) MiniatureFOUR MECHANICAL CAST-IRON BANKS.1) Miniature combo bank cast with angel on top panel, still bank with three tin sides. 2) Bulldog bank Red blanket, J &
- GROUP OF FOUR CAST-IRON MECHANICAL BANKSGROUP OF FOUR CAST-IRON MECHANICAL BANKS INCLUDING NEW CREEDMOOR BANK, INDIAN AND BEAR, CREEDMOOR BANK, AND WILLIAM TELL.1) New Creedmoor Mechanical Bank.
- William Lester Stevens (1888-1969), oil onWilliam Lester Stevens (1888-1969), oil on canvas, House, Stormy Sky, signed lower right: W. Lester Stevens, 25 1/2" x 30 1/2": William Lester Stevens
- Wallace Stevens, The Owl's Clover, New York,Wallace Stevens, The Owl's Clover, New York, The Alcestis Press, August 1936, 63 pages #3 of 105 copies; Signed by Wallace Stevens T. : Wallace Stevens,
- Stevens No. 41 Tip-Up Derringer Pistol cStevens No. 41 Tip-Up Derringer Pistol c 1864-1916: Stevens No. 41 Tip-Up derringer single shot pistol, serial number 23758. These distinctive . 22 caliber
- John Swatsley (B. 1937) "Steamboat PhoenixJohn Swatsley (B. 1937) "Steamboat Phoenix (1809)": John Swatsley (American, B. 1937) "Steamboat Phoenix (1809)" Signed lower right. Original Oil on Illustration
- Stevens Visible Loader . 22 Slide ActionStevens Visible Loader . 22 Slide Action Rifle: For your consideration is a Stevens Visible Loading Repeater pump action rifle chambered in the . 22 Short,
- Presidential Folk Art Sketch Book James D.Presidential Folk Art Sketch Book James D. Davis: Presidential Folk Art Sketch Book inscribed on cover "James D. Davis Sketch Book" Circa 1850, features
- Portrait of Alexander Hodgdon Stevens (1789Portrait of Alexander Hodgdon Stevens (1789 - 1869), oil on canvas adhered to board, 19th century. 38" x 30". Catalog Note: Stevens was a Founding Fel:
- William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 -William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 - 1969) still life with cupid oil on canvas laid on board signed lower right W. Lester Stevens 18" x 19 1/2" Pr:
- William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 -William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 - 1969) woodlands oil on board signed lower left: William Lester Stevens 11 1/2" x 13 1/4" Provenance: Matthes-:
- William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 -William Lester Stevens (American, 1888 - 1969), Boatyard, watercolor on paper, signed lower left "W. Lester Stevens N. A. ", sight size 14" x 20". : William
- George Stevens (American, 1866 - 1926), steamshipsGeorge Stevens (American, 1866 - 1926), steamships in port, oil on canvas, signed lower left "G. Stevens", 24" x 12". : George Stevens (American, 1866
- Stevens Visible Loader . 22 Slide ActionStevens Visible Loader . 22 Slide Action Rifle: For your consideration is a J. Stevens Visible Loading Repeater slide action rifle chambered in the .
- NEEDLEWORK SAMPLER FAMILY RECORD, Maine,NEEDLEWORK SAMPLER FAMILY RECORD, Maine, Dated 1830, Stevens family record "Wrought by E.H. Stevens AE 13 years. 1830". List of family members, including
- CARRIE G. STEVENS MEMORABILIA IN SHADOW BOXCARRIE G. STEVENS MEMORABILIA IN SHADOW BOX UPPER DAM, RANGELEY, MAINE, 20TH CENTURY 27.5” X 15.5”.CARRIE G. STEVENS MEMORABILIA IN SHADOW BOX, Upper
- *STEVENS FAVORITE SINGLE SHOT RIFLE. Cal.*STEVENS FAVORITE SINGLE SHOT RIFLE. Cal. 25 Stevens. SN I 304. Standard grade rifle with 24" oct bbl, ivory bead combination front sight, adjustable sheet
- LOT OF FOUR OLD FIREARMS CATALOGS. ThreeLOT OF FOUR OLD FIREARMS CATALOGS. Three Colt Firearms catalog and one Stevens catalog. 1) Stevens Firearms catalog no. 58, believed to be the 1931 Edition.
- ADVERTISEMENT - 19th C turned walnut plaqueADVERTISEMENT - 19th C turned walnut plaque for A W Stevens Cigars, raised rim lettered A W Stevens Co Marinette Wis Stevens Injun, central panel depicts
- Books: Architecture and gardens various titlesBooks: Architecture and gardens various titles including:
Zorzi, Alvise. VENETIAN PALACES. New York: Rizzoli, 1989.
Kennedy, Roger G. GREEK REVIVAL AMERICA.
- Steven Glass Pottery Pitcher with ExperimentalSteven Glass Pottery Pitcher with Experimental Design
Pottery pitcher with experimental design
Steven Glass was a Richmond, VA potter, and the resident
- C. H.
Profile Portraits of Mr.C. H.
Profile Portraits of Mr. and Mrs. Oliver Stevens,
pencil drawings on paper or board,
identically framed under glass, with information
- Two Autographed Books
Jailed for Freedom.Two Autographed Books
Jailed for Freedom. By Doris Stevens, New York, 1920. Inscribed "To Fanny Bunand-Sevastos/with reaffirmation of/my abiding love,/devotion
- KOTZWINKLE, WILLIAM.
1. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial.KOTZWINKLE, WILLIAM.
1. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. New York: Putnam’s, . 8vo. Original quarter cloth; dust jacket. Touch of rubbing to board
- J. Stevens boys' rifles and Remington NylonJ. Stevens boys' rifles and Remington Nylon 66 semi-automatic rifle circa 1930 Model No. 12 ''Marksman'' serial number 736; .22 rimfire caliber single-shot
- *Stevens Mod. 200 25-06 Bolt Action RifleThis*Stevens Mod. 200 25-06 Bolt Action RifleThis is for a like new Stevens mod. 200 caliber 25-06 bolt action rifle with a grey synthetic stock. Per the estate
- Sleeping Jungle Princess by Edward John StevensSleeping Jungle Princess by Edward John Stevens Jr. Edward John Stevens Jr. (American 1923-1988).? Gouache unsigned but labeled on verso; 21.5 x 17.25
- Cayuse Chief Poor Crane Also Known as CutmouthCayuse Chief Poor Crane Also Known as Cutmouth John Quarter Plate Tintype Remarkable quarter plate tintype of American Indian chief identified as?Yehtiinwic
- *Belgian The New Century Bolt Action Single-Shot*Belgian The New Century Bolt Action Single-Shot Rifle PLUS J. Stevens No. 14-1/2 Single Shot Rifle .22 cal. 20" round barrel. Barrel with Stevens markings.
- STEVENS 22 CALIBER RIFLE. American, lateSTEVENS 22 CALIBER RIFLE. American, late 19th century. J. Stevens A .& .T CO. marked 22 caliber rifle with 22" round to octagonal barrel and walnut stock.
- Four Woven Silk Commemorative and SouvenirFour Woven Silk Commemorative and Souvenir Ribbons, two World's Fair ribbons, "Machinery Hall, Columbian Exposition Chicago 1893" and "Pan-American Exposition
- WILLIAM T.C. STEVENS, THREE OILS ON BOARDWILLIAM T.C. STEVENS, THREE OILS ON BOARD (Portland, Oregon, 20th/21st century) Titled "Surf at North Point," "Checking Out the Competition" and "Big Walnut
- DOROTHY WINGATE STEVENS (Portland, Maine,DOROTHY WINGATE STEVENS (Portland, Maine, 1886-1976) - "Child", a plaster bust, unsigned, but with tag on the underside that reads "Dorothy Stevens, daughter
- WILLIAM LESTER STEVENS (MA, 1888-1969) -WILLIAM LESTER STEVENS (MA, 1888-1969) - Monhegan Rocky Coast, oil on canvas, signed ll 'W Lester Stevens', in a 22K gold custom replica Arts & Crafts
...many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more